Table of Contents
North London Business Park is a 16-hectare grounds style office advancement situated in New Southgate, settled in appealing arranged grounds with a lovely lake. The park is available through Oakleigh Road South or Brunswick Park Road.
Business land at North London Business Park totals 382,000 square feet and incorporates a heavenly arrangement of committed office and instructive space. Overhauled workplaces are accessible at the Comer Innovation Center, and units range from 250 to 80,000 square feet, accessible under adaptable conditions, pursuing the park the ideal decision for neighbourhood businesses and new companies.
Office space at the North London Business Park is spread over more than six structures, albeit not all right now offer office space:
- Building 1: is a three-story structure encompassed by 40 sections of parkland land that offers Grade An office space and adjusted workplaces. Customary office units are accessible as entire floor units or in more modest set-ups of 125,000 square feet.
- Building 2: more than 170,000 square feet with on-location security, a restaurant, and near open transportation. The structure has open arrangement office space (sub-divisions considered) and meeting/preparing space.
- Building 3: a two-story building total with auditorium and 140 parking spaces.
- Building 4: the littlest of all structures at North London Business Park.
The gathering is situated in Building 2, and there is conferencing and occasions space accessible at the Emerald Suite, which is situated on the park confronting Oakleigh Road. This setting has a surmised limit of 590 individuals and has 7 gathering rooms.
Conveniences at the North London Business Park
Occupants at North London Business Park approach cooled office units, nonstop security, open structures, units fitted with classification 2 lighting, organized cabling, raised floors, suspended roofs, and LG3-consistent lighting. Likewise, north of 1 300 parking spaces and a vehicle parking proportion of 1:250 square feet.
Overhauled workplaces are completely outfitted, furnished with present-day media communications framework, and are prepared for sure-fire occupation. Inhabitants can browse a scope of completely or mostly overhauled workplaces.
Extra on location conveniences incorporate a restaurant, a nursery, a rec centre, a container, full kitchens, a meeting space, an auditorium, common seating regions, and various little auxiliary retail units. There is additionally a stylist on location.
- Address: Oakleigh Road South, New Southgate, London, N11 1NP
- Telephone: 0208 368 9734 (switchboard monitored from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- This advancement is possessed by the Comer Group, which can be reached at Princess Park Manor, London N11 3FL.
- Telephone: 0208 361 2424
- Email: [email protected]
- Transport Options
The least demanding method for arriving at North London Business Park by open vehicle is using London Underground at Arnos Grove station (Piccadilly Line) and through Overground administrations at New Southgate. The two stations are within a mile of the business park entrance. Transports 34, 251 and 382 stop 12-15 minutes’ stroll from the fundamental site entrance.
The park is 1.5 miles from North Circular Road, which can be utilized to arrive at the site from east or west London. On the other hand, drivers can utilize Junction 25 of the M25 or the A111, the two of which are within 5 miles of the site.
Closest air terminals:
- Heathrow (21 miles)
- London City air terminal (17 miles)
Roughly 382,000 SQ FT OF OFFICES, D1 EDUCATIONAL SPACE AND ANCILLARY AMENITIES, WITH MORE THAN 1,300 ON-SITE CAR PARKING SPACES
North London Business Park is situated in North London and set inside 16.1 hectares of wonderfully finished grounds with a decorative lake possessed by wild geese and swans.
Everything about been custom fitted to involve every one of the advantages of a motivational workspace for businesses of numerous kinds and sizes.
North London Business Park is astoundingly found and offers a scope of on location offices, including meeting rooms, restaurants, a private exercise centre, stylists, adequate parking and outdoors mutual seating regions.
North London Business Park is arranged near the North Circular Road (A406) and inside strolling distance of Arnos Grove tube station (Piccadilly Line) and New Southgate (Overground). Some highlighting features:
- Completely adjusted workplaces
- Flexi/Easy/Instant office leases accessible
- Completely prepared ‘all set’ spaces
- Meeting rooms of all sizes are accessible available
- Halfway warmed workplaces
- Completely coated triple tallness chamber
- 24-hour access
- Offices administrator and 24-hour security
- On location exercise centre, including fitness coaches, wellness studios and shower offices
- On location bistros, stylists and nursery
- Ariana Banqueting Hall – Function room accessible available
- Vehicle parking
- Great neighbourhood transport joins – near the North Circular Road (A406)
- The closest stations are Arnos Grove tube station (Piccadilly Line) and New Southgate (Overground)
- Midway warmed
- Completely coated triple tallness chamber
- Class Ve structure cabling
- High recurrence control class II lighting
- 5m design lattice
- Completed to grade A
- 210 vehicle parking spaces
- Floors can be sub-partitioned to give suites from 8,805 sq ft
- Sizes are rough
New Redevelopment plans:
New pictures and corrected plans of the North London Business Park redevelopment will see 150 additional homes worked nearby. However, occupants grumble the plans show no alterations to access from their streets.
More than 50 new reports were added to the North London Business Park redevelopment application, which will see 1,350 homes worked in structures from eight or nine stories and a five structure auxiliary school, a rec centre, open space, and upgrades move.
In any case, Weirdale and Ashbourne Residents bunch (WAR) has griped that no notice has been made about the new common and crisis administrations access street, which will join their streets to the turn of events.
Inhabitant Martin Berliner said: “We are as yet clearing our path through the updated designs, yet there is no notice from what we can see of the Weirdale/Ashbourne access – as a matter of fact, on that limit, there are additionally no plans connecting with keeping the trees presently screening the site from the occupants sitting above the site.
“There are significantly more abodes made arrangements for yet with ludicrously high squares of pads in a thickly populated region.”
WAR looked for interviews on the plans after the primary counsel shut in August 2016; however just got data about the decrease in stature of the loft blocks and reasonable lodging, leaving inquiries regarding the frontage road unanswered.
The board said that the multi-week discussion beginning before long would be exposed to inhabitants and that the arranging group might want to address the gathering about their interests.
The revised plans show a 10 per cent reasonable lodging arrangement and a decrease in the stature of the tallest structures from 11 stories to nine.