How to screen record on Samsung mobile and TV
Samsung is a South Korean multinational company and had its headquarters in Korea. According to the research of 2020 Samsung has concluded themselves at the 8th rank in the highest global brand value. Samsung was first time introduced in 1938 as a trading company but after 30 years Samsung starts working in the electronic industry.
Samsung launched several products in the market like air conditioners, computers, televisions, LED, mobile phones, monitors, computers, printers, refrigerators, telecommunication network equipment, etc.
How to record your screen on a Samsung phone
Screen recorder is the best feature with the help of this feature the user can easily record the screen without any need to download a specific app. For this, you have to start screen recording by pressing the icon in your panel.
How to reach the screen recorder option
It is a very easy and simple process for this you have to follow some instructions which are given below-
- There is an option for a screen recorder then you swipe down your panel. As soon as you got this option you just have to select an on-screen recorder.
- After selection the user has the option to choose the sound setting according to their preference then press on the start recording option.
- The user has to select the range of options that is present at the top of your screen then add screen recording. When the user wants to stop the recording then he can easily stop it by pressing the stop icon button.
Some features of recording
There are some features in your screen recording by which you can make your recording presentable-
- Especially the Samsung phones allow the user to write a draw on the recorded screen for this they provide it with different colors to make their recording beautiful.
- To stop your recording the user just has to press the stop button.
About screen recording setting
It is very easy to use advanced settings in the screen recording by which the user has to follow the instructions which are given below-
- Go into your setting or advanced features.
- After this there is an option that contains screenshots and a screen recorder. So the user just has to press that option.
- Then the user has to select the screen recorder setting then after the user can see some options related to the screen recording like sound, video quality, selfie video size, etc then after the user just has to change the settings according to their preference.
How to find screen recording
The user can easily find this screen recording on my files. The whole procedure is-
- Go to my file app Then press on the videos option.
- Then the user can select the screen recording option.
- As soon as the user selects this option then he can see all saved screen recordings on their Samsung phones.
How to transfer this recorded stuff into an SD card?
To transfer screen recording into an SD card the user helps to follow some steps which are given below-
- Visit my file app, praise on the videos option then go to the screen recording folder.
- Then, the user has to select screen recording video by long press.
- After this on your Samsung screen the user can be visible the option is move or copy. In between these, the user has to choose an option.
- After this go back to my files, then press on the SD card. Choose your folder where you want to keep your screen recording.
- Tap on the copy here and move the file.
- As soon as the user completes all the instructions then he can see that his file is transferred successfully on the SD card.
The procedure which is described above is based on Samsung phones but now Samsung allows their user to screen record on Samsung smart TV.
For this, the user has to follow some instructions which are given below
- Turn on your Samsung smart TV and connect it with a USB storage device.
- Choose the content which you want to record.
- Press the record button on the remote of your TV and start the procedure.
- As soon as you press the proceed button then the recording will automatically start.
What type of content you are not allowed to screen record
There are restrictions which you cannot screen record like-
- The user is not allowed record any content which is pirated.
- The user cannot be allowed to record channels over cables or Satellite TV.
- The user will not have the option to record internet TV or cannot be allowed to record the items like Netflix or Amazon prime etc.
How to install screen recording on your Samsung smart TV
The user has the option to record the channels when the user is watching on the fly. For this, the user has to follow some steps-
- For this you have to use live TV and play that channel which you want to record.
- After this the user has to press the labeled button with the number 123 and has colored dots.
- As soon as you saw the image of your remote on your screen, then click on the select button.
- After sometimes you saw that your content starts being recorded.
Can we watch this recorded content on PC?
It is very difficult because the USB drive and hard drive will be locked on the Samsung smart TV, for this the user can see this on other devices when the user wipes the media.
Every time Samsung proves itself better than the others because of the moderation in their products. And also every time Samsung full fill the needs of their user like you can easily record anything without downloading any app so this is the best feature Samsung provide to their user and also these are some qualities that makes it best.