Step By Step Guide To Cancel PureGym Membership
Some people might re-evaluate whether the gym membership they have is worth it when creating a budget.
You might consider running outdoors instead. What about online classes? Exist plenty of alternatives for those who don’t want to go to the gym.
We have all the information you need if you are considering cancelling your PureGym Membership.
This is the UK’s top gym for health and fitness. PureGym can help you achieve your ideal body within a very short time. These are some of the benefits:
- There are gyms all over the UK
- There is no contract for enrolling
- They are open 24 Hours
- Experienced Trainers
- Large selection of high-quality equipment
- Additional classes are available to members
You can also stream videos from the gym to your home. The membership can be purchased online.
Do you want to join a modern, well-equipped gym? PureGym offers affordable memberships to anyone who wishes to get in shape. You can also enroll in their trained trainers anytime. To avoid alerts, you can cancel your membership if the move is to another country.
PureGym offers a variety of membership options and special offers for guests. You can choose to use their quality kits for cardio or weight gain depending on your goals.
How To Cancel PureGym Membership Contract
When cancelling your PureGym membership, there are two things you need to remember: the type and amount of notice you must give.
Many people will have a monthly PureGym membership. You can cancel it online. Summer is coming and it’s a great opportunity to get outside (Photo: Getty)
This is the step-by-step procedure for doing this:
- Logging into your Member’s area
- Click on ‘Your Profile’, then click on ‘Freezing/Cancelling’
- To cancel, follow the screen instructions.
- You must cancel your rolling monthly contract at least 4 days before the next payment is due.
- To cancel a fixed-term membership, contact PureGym’s Member Services Team.
Find bootcamps in your area or start one with your friends (Picture by Getty).
For the remaining days of your membership, you will be eligible for a 50% refun
PureGym offers no-cost trials. To try PureGym, you must purchase the passes. To become a member, you must also choose the right pass to gain access. This applies only to those aged 16 and over. Fixed memberships are valid for a maximum of one year and cannot be cancelled once you have departed.
However, you can cancel your membership online. You can cancel your membership within 60 days. A 3-12 month membership costs PS6.99. This applies from the date you pay the payment. Therefore, it is important to give notice in advance.
PureGym fixed memberships can be ended at any time. The support team is available to assist you. You also get a 50% return once you have countered for the remaining days. The PLUS services are not refundable as they are included in the membership.
You can cancel the direct debit at any time with your bank. To avoid paying to your gym account, cancel the direct debit as soon as possible. To cancel, you don’t need any documents. Simply click on the link. It is your decision. Follow the instructions.
Informing the third party who signed you up for a corporate membership means that you can terminate it. This will ensure that you do not pay the membership fee if you have not used the gym services.
Follow these steps to cancel your Puregym Membership.
It is simple to cancel your Puregym Membership online. Follow these steps to quickly cancel your membership:
- You will need to identify which of your bank accounts you used to pay Puregym membership fees if you have more than one.
- Once you have identified the bank that you used for your membership, you can access your online banking. If you don’t have an online bank, you will need to visit a physical bank or use the number below or the post-steps below.
- You can cancel your Puregym Membership by cancelling the Direct Debit you have with Puregym.
- Once you have cancelled your direct debit, you can cancel your membership. If you have any questions, please contact Puregym at the above number.
How to Freeze your Membership
You can also freeze your gym membership for up three months if you want to temporarily suspend your membership. This is a great way to get your original membership price back if you want to reactivate it. Core members pay PS6.99 per monthly to freeze their membership. You won’t be charged your monthly membership fee. PureGym Plus members have the option to freeze their membership up to 3 months in a 12-month period.
So here by we provide the details to cancel or freeze the PureGym membership In the above description, Hope the above article is helpful to you.